Business Feng Shui
Tips for good Business Feng Shui
- Always sit with a solid wall behind your back to ensure that you have support in your life, never sit with a window behind you.
- In the office always place the fax machine, telephone, and computers in the wealth area and future wealth area for more Businesses.
- The arrangement of tables and chairs should be in a harmonious position so that chi is able to flow smoothly.
- If you own a shop try and place the till in your wealth corner, even your petty cash tin. Order books can also be placed here with Chinese coins held together with red ribbon.
- You should not have any cactus or sharp looking plants in your office as these plants have small sharp leaves and therefore causes "shar chi" in the office. The chi that rides on the wind will have to pass through them causing chi to be fierce and sharp.
- In your office, never have the main door opening into your table as the chi coming in will hit at your face causing you not to have good luck but instead more obstacles and problems. reorganize your office.
- In a managers office you should try not to chose a room with two doors, because the ch’I will go into that room and out the other door.
- The chi from the main entrance of your office should not meet a wall inside the office. This is because the chi once it hits the wall has to turn and therefore causing it to slow down hence your businesses will be slow and not vibrant. Try using a hanging crystal in your office entrance this will enhance ch’i.
- Do not place an empty vase next to the main door, as the new chi once it enters your office will be sucked into the vase causing nothing much left for the environment.
- The company signboard should be in the wealth area so that no other competitors can be strong enough to beat you at your game.
- Place an indoor fountain in your wealth corner, to activate ch’i. These also have medical benefits.
- Do not have clutter in your office; desks must be kept tidy and clutter free. This is so important, an office in China would not have these paper trays on desks, and most American companies now employ the same approach.
- Place a hanging crystal in your window, this will activate ch’I, as well as looking fantastic, when the hits them they produce the most amazing rainbows
- Three legged Toad God. This figure is used for attracting wealth and abundance. Place this wonderful creature near your front office entrance, facing into your office for luck and wealth, or place it in the wealth sector of your office to magnify your wealth luck. Always leave the coin in its mouth.
- Ba Gua Mirrors,If you have any negative energy directed at your front office door, these Ba Gua mirrors will disperse the negative energy.