Feng Shui Floor Plans
Many different architectural styles can accommodate the incorporation of the principles of Feng Shui since they mainly focus on the layouts of the floor plan. In spite of the increased popularity that Feng Shui has gained in recent years, the original design techniques have been in existence for many years.
This ancient art focuses on the environment, including the floor plans of individual spaces. In the same way a doctor might read an x-ray to diagnose your body, a trained Feng Shui practitioner can read your floor plan and evaluate your entire property. This enables them to 'diagnose' many issues that may be currently happening in your life.
Feng Shui floor plans and their diagnosis are of service to people who are:
Experiencing any number of life issues having a negative effect on their well-being.
Feng Shui Tips for New Construction
1. Location, location, location! Yes, as in real estate, the location of the building is of upmost importance! Visually inspect the surrounding buildings or land. Be cautious if there are any angles pointing towards your future building. This one item can create “sha” –or- negative ch’i (life force)! It is best to find another site.
2. Look at the surrounding road approach to the land. Avoid “T” intersections with your planned building location and avoid placement in the middle of the top of the “T”. Also, avoid locations underneath a towering power line or nearby transformer box. Do, instead, look for healthy land; ideally with a higher elevation that can be incorporated at the rear of the building and a downward sloping expanse in the front.
3. An ideal building shape is rectangular or square. Other shapes can be used however; they may create an imbalance in some area of life.
4. Avoid a front door with a direct line of energy towards a rear door. It is fine to have a window at the rear, although it’s even better to have a ‘Ming Tang’ (area of transition) at the entrance. This space will allow people to drop their worldly complaints and enter into a peace filled place.
5. Incorporate a proper door to window ratio of: 1 exterior door for every 3 windows. Doors are the main entry of ch’i into a building. Doors represent the adult and/or authority of the building. Windows represent children and creativity. A building with too few windows indicates troubled children or lack of the creative spirit. Too many windows – and the adults/authorities will have a difficult time maintaining order!
6. Avoid a stair case directly at the front door. The access to the second floor or lower level should not be in view of the front door. This can cause positive ch’i to escape, and may cause issues in many areas of life. Likewise, a split level can indicate conflicting ideas.
7. Bathrooms, fireplaces and stoves have lower energy due to drains and heat. When locating these items, it is important that they are not within view of the front door. At this location, any of the elements could be the impetus to financial, health, relationship and/or career issues.
Feng Shui is an amazing tool to use when designing a building. Incorporate it early and begin to look forward to long-lasting and positive results!
There are some 6 steps that need to be followed in the Feng Shui Floor Plans
Feng Shui floor plans.
- House Clearing, What Is it!
- Remote home Clearings
- Remove Negative Energy in your home: How to cleanse with salt
- Cleansing Power of Salt
- How to clear a haunted house
- How To Do A Cleansing With Epsom Salt & Fire
- What is Predecessor Energy
- Real Estate house Clearing
- Land & House Blessing Ceremonies
- Feng Shui >
- Earth Energies
Types of Ceremonies
- Source Of Auspicious Good Fortune: A Smoke Offering
- Naga Blessing Ceremony
- Ho Opono pono
- Morrnah Simeona's Ho Opono Pono Prayer (Hawaiian Shaman)
- Golden Cicada Sheds It's Shell
- Rice Blessing
- Orange Peel Ceremony
- Money Making Rituals
- Perfume Water
- Spiritual House Cleansing Fire Ceremony
- Rites of Passage Ceremonies
- Smoke Offering to bless the land spirits
- Using Crystals to Balance and Tune The Land
- Clearing Land with Crystals
- Predecessor Energy
- Psychic Definitions
- What is ESP
- Near Death
- The Chakras and The Seven Rays
- Chakra Clearing
- Pendulums & Pendulum Readings
- The Magical Property of Herbs and How to use them
- How To Smudge A House
- Native American Calling in Prayer
- XML Sitemap
- Feng Shui Questionaire
- Tarot Readings
- AKA CORDS
Where Intension Goes
Learn Feng Shui tips and tricks for new construction projects.